“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Creative Experiences, Group Head (Copy)
The Creative Group Head reports to the CD and is responsible for creative leadership of Entropia, you will work alongside the CDs. This role is a senior creative role and as such the creative vision and influence of the Creative Group Head will be felt across the entire group. (As the agency moves toward a more integrated way of working, this influence may become more formalized depending upon the interest/skill set of the Creative Group Head)
- Hands-on guidance of local teams (motivating, day-to-day coaching) toward development of effective, engaging creative solutions. Leads via coaching and sharing knowledge. Communicates clearly
- Being a working creative as well, to set standards and ensure we deliver the highest quality when local teams are unable to do so (striking the right balance between control and motivation)
- Be able to contribute strategically
- Provide leadership toward the development of engaging, media neutral ideas that will inspire integrated programs across the business units in the agency (as the agency works toward a more integrated model)
Invest time in staying abreast of innovation in communication and championing new ideas in the agency
Develop a sense of “team” in the department – a drive to do better work but also have a sense of fun
Success at local, regional, international shows.
- Gain local + regional PR exposure - working with agency management and local PR team.
- Improve client satisfaction scores through great work and client interaction
- Identify/recruit/retain/develop star players and work with MD to refine department structure
- Attract and develop high-potential young talent
- Work with agency management on development of appropriate training program
- The Creative Group Head should be seen as setting the creative vision across the group
- Begin to take an interest in nurturing junior talent