Role as a Manager/Senior Manager will focus on the management and delivery of asset management client engagements, often interacting at an executive level, as well as sales and practice development activities, resulting in increased value and efficiency. As part of these, you will work on-
1. Identifying, assessing and solving enterprise asset management problems in the areas of strategy, processes, technology & governance
2. Developing business and value case for EAM solutions, helping clients to decide on importance of EAM and its journey
3. Helping clients to implement end to end Enterprise Asset Management solutions, including Work Management, Inventory Management, Procurement Management, MoC & digital solutions for connected field workers
4. Drive and innovate solutions to key business problems such as optimizing asset lifecycle management, efficient work planning & scheduling, collaborative annual maintenance programs, EH&S & MoC improved Safety & Change Management, etc.
5. Assisting/providing training to our clients to build the required capabilities for growth and innovation to sustain high performance
6. Driving Enterprise Asset Management Consulting business, sales activities including RFP response, Demos to clients
7. Managing client account & relationships to drive business opportunities
- Strong skills in business strategy and consulting with a background in enterprise asset management
- Ability to lead end-to-end asset management project delivery for client engagements
- Ability to build on relationships with potential and existing clients and be responsible for business development in assigned areas
- Strong analytical abilities and excellent presentation skills
- Strong project, resource and cost management experience while ensuring project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics
- Contribute to Thought Leadership by creating Point of Views on current industry issues aligned to our offerrings & solutions
Functional & Technical Skills:
- Strong industry experience of delivering end-to-end Enterprise Asset managemet (EAM) & Work Managment Transformation projects
- Ability to assess Client requirements aligned to business vision to select relevant EAM solution
- Knowledge on leading industry practice on Asset Management (ISO 14224), Asset Life Cycle, Inventory Management, MoC & Change Management & Safety Management
- Able to design workflows & Business process discussions to envision a future state for the clients
- Able to identify data & configuration requirements for migration, integration & replacement based on future dispositions of existing applications
- Ability to lead team to setup organization, sites, GL Accounts & Master Data in EAM solution based on client requirements
- Ability to implement Asset Management ,Work Management, Inventory Management, Procurement Management, MoC & Change Management and other related modules of chosen EAM solution
- Ability to define customizations required in Out of the Box (OOTB) solution to meet client needs
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.