Provides an exciting and challenging but fulfilling IT management career track to candidates who aim to keep up with the dynamic world of Information Technology and at the same time develop to become a high-performing Project Manager. Manages relevant, timely, innovative, and cost-effective technology work environment solutions and services to clients under Accenture Operations for the KL delivery center. Works with various internal local and global support, vendor partners, management and leadership teams of Accenture to ensure high-performance technology service delivery to the clients.
- Responsible for end to end IT transition of ACN Operations projects in facilities locations.
- Plans and manages ACN Operations project deployment.
- Budgets the time and expenses of ISA IT resources during transition.
- Arranges the required resources of a project as far as IT infrastructure is concerned.
- Performs appropriate performance testing and considers contingencies.
- Identifies and manages risks and ensures mitigation of those risks.
- Documents transfer of licenses and assets to the Delivery Center for every ACN Operations project.
- Tracks and reports the progress and status of deployment to all key stakeholders.
- Provides the infrastructure requirements of the Business Continuity Program / Disaster Recovery
- Plan defined by the BPO project. Participates in the execution of disaster recovery tests by providing engineers for infrastructure testing.
- Periodically organizes project meetings to discuss outstanding issues.
- Represent Accenture on client meetings as required.
- Prepare, manages and maintains the Addendum to the OLA (SLA) with the BPO business.
- Obtains signoff of technology delivery from the ACN Operations projects.
- Collaborate with Mobilization Team and onshore IT team during pre-sales and transition stage.
- Participates actively in the sales process, client presentations, RFP/RFI processing, cost estimation, and client connectivity design with Client Connectivity Team.
- Acts as the escalation point of contact for all technology issues and other project concerns.
- Performs escalation and relationship management within ISA, business leads and to client's senior executives as necessary.
- Ensures compliance with the Blue Print Process framework for all project transitions.
- Perform financial management including forecast of the technology budget and performed monthly review and variance analysis reporting for each project.
- Ensures accurate cost recovery from each project and business for the technology services.
- Periodically reviews technology and cost optimization opportunities and manages its implementation.
- Communicates to and secures approval from client for IT infrastructure modifications and improvements required by project and/or endorsed by ISA.
- Identifies, submits and monitors successful completion of Service Requests and Change Management Requests.
- Ensure the ACN Operations projects are satisfied with the ISA services and support and manages Service Improvement Plans as necessary.
- Identifies and manages improvement initiatives within the BPO business.
- Ensures that the IT processes are aligned with ACN Operations business requirements.
- Participates in client IT Security and infrastructure audits, including 3rd party and internal quality audits.
- Adheres to the systems of internal control, processes, and standards based on the guidelines setforth by the organization.
- Bachelor Degree in IT/Computer Science or related field
- At least 3 years relevant experience related to IT infrastructure project manager.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.