Job Description Summary:
The HR Shared Services (HRSS) Senior Advisor play a vital role in handling employee inquiries that are received via phone and email. This role also covers support for talent acquisition coordination.
The HRSS Senior Advisor will research each assigned issue, use case management tools to track the status and progress of employee and manager inquiries, and communicate with involved parties as necessary.
The HRSS Senior Advisor will collaborate with HR Business Partners and Centers of Excellence (COEs) as needed. This role will provide regular status updates to the customer, maintain customer contact until the request is resolved and document resolution in the case management system.
• To provide Quality customer service in response to inquiries received be the main contact for the customer in handling a question or problem and keeping the customer updated with timely and frequent updates as to the progress of resolving the issue.
• Works towards possessing in-depth knowledge of system behavior.
• Accurately handles processing of transactions related to new hire, terminations, personal and job changes by using Salesforce.com and Workday.
• To facilitate a resolution by bringing together the appropriate department heads/COE/HR Business Partners/business groups.
• To implement a procedure that ensures the problem does not occur again or recommends products or services to better meet customers' needs.
• Resolves complex inquiries and requests that are escalated through other support groups within HRSS.
• Conducts or assists with complex issues, transactions and policy interpretation to resolve issues, recommends solutions and assists with facilitation of resolution. Documents findings and final status in case management system.
• Work closely with regional representatives/business process owners to analyze and verify HR Shared Services’ ability to support business processes (including current, new and revised).
• Monitors and ensures cases assigned to Tier 2 meet SLA.
• Assumes ownership of escalated complex cases assigned and monitors the status in the case management system. Updates other systems as required.
• Ensures actions are in compliance with Company policies and procedures and to local, state, and federal employment law.
• Participates in and contributes to special assignments and projects as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Talent Acquisition Coordinator plays a vital role as they perform critical Talent Acquisition activities, coordinating tasks and transactions including Background Check Due Diligence, coordinating referral payments and support Recruiters & Managers on Workday
• Works closely with the Talent Acquisition Center of Excellence, HR Business Partners, Managers and Candidates
• Facilitates background investigations and other due diligence activities
• Coordinates candidate referral payments
• Performs data entry and maintenance in various company systems to ensure accurate candidate identification
• Provides navigational support to Recruiters, Managers on Workday system
• Provide quality customer service in response to inquiries made via phone or e-mail from Candidates, Employees, Hiring Managers, and Internal Business Partners
• Uses procedures, policies, knowledge database and other reference materials to fulfill job duties
• Handles cases with customer service techniques defined in Training Modules for Talent Acquisition.
• Must meet established Quality Monitoring and Key Performance Metrics standards
• Must have the ability to remain focused, professional, tactful and discrete when handling sensitive and/or confidential information
• Shows initiative by participating through various team/division/companywide activities
• Can be delegated non-complex administrative task, tries out new ideas to improve performance and creates or updates job aids that are helpful to the team to perform their work efficiently
• Provides cross functional support to one other process
• Participates in continuous improvement campaigns
• Monday – Friday 8AM – 5pm
• Malaysia Public holiday
• Bachelor’s degree in HR, business management, or related field.
• Fluent in spoken and written Japanese language. Able to demonstrate Japanese language proficiency Level at N2 or N3 level based on the Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
• 1+ year of diverse cross-functional HR experience as a strong performer within a large organization will be an added advantage.
• Experience in HR Shared Services will be an added advantage.
o Exposure in HRIS tools (PeopleSoft / SAP / Workday).
o Case Management experience (CRM tools).
• Proven organizational and project management skills, including attention to detail and a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
• Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion is critical.
• Excellent verbal communication including proper grammar, tone, and a clear speaking voice to ensure solid communication with the customer via phone and in person.
• Excellent written communication skills including proper grammar and correct sentence structure to document cases in the case management system and communicate with customers and employees via email.
• Must be able to successfully interact with various levels within the organization
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to work independently with virtual teams and with minimal direct supervision.
• Strong analytical and problem solving capability.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.