Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
- Manage a group of high potential Digital Marketing Agency relationships; driving new advertisers onto client's social media platform from current existing and growing Digital Marketing Agencies.
- Create and build Media Plans, QBRs and detail the benefit of using client's social media platform to the agency so to drive revenue from new and existing clients
- Gain an understanding of our partners’ business goals and turn data into compelling stories and actionable insights to help them succeed
- Work collaboratively within the sales team to develop, maintain, and grow relationships
- Communicate new features and enhancements to our Product team
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners