Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Within Operations, we are growing our Digital Inside Sales (DIS) team. Our transformational approach to sales brings clients the right combination of expert technical sellers and innovative technology, powered by data and insights. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners, and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for leading, coaching and growing the next generation of sales leaders. You will be given the autonomy you need to be successful while being provided a solid framework of systems and governance. Please read the responsibilities below to see if this role is a match for you.
- Build, coach, and manage a rock star inside sales team that is focused on technology clients.
- Deliver flawless results that exceed clients’ goals on every program while maintaining company profitability goals.
- Oversee resource planning, reporting, incentives and communications for the assigned team.
- Partner with inside sales reps to close business. Being willing and able to pick up the phone and work on sales alongside the team.
- Collaborate with other sales leaders and team members within the organization to ensure consistent messaging and sales tactics are being used to reach overall organizational goals.
- Monitor employee productivity and motivate team to reach daily and monthly sales goals.
- Hold sales agents accountable for sales and expectations, following company policies, and taking corrective action if needed.
- Inspire team growth through individual development plans to promote a performance driven, fast-paced environment.
- Evaluate and improve administration processes.
- Schedule and run regular team meetings with the appropriate cadence.
- Be a Data Evangelist!
- Proactively report to senior management on metrics, opportunities, and possible program roadblocks/obstacles.
- Provide data quality checks weekly and ensure accurate and complete information is captured in CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system.
- Ability to perform operational analysis and provide data driven insight combined with an ability to examine data across multiple projects or platforms and engineer and restructure to produce quantitative results and deliverables to stakeholders.
- Maintain and nurture a team size of 10+ direct reports.