Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Work cooperatively to enable the execution of delivery or product work by creating, implementing and managing business operation work. Engage key stakeholders and participate them on monitoring and reporting progress. May have responsibilities for the financial and operational management for internal stake-holder. Manage work efforts ensuring high levels of quality.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities,
Project Business Operational activities:
- Provide coordination/communication support to Delivery or Product leads and their team(s) to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
- Produce consolidated project status reporting from different team.
- Maintain internal process documentation.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required.
- Ensure that new deals and projects adhere to governance processes or escalate non-compliance to the Program Management Office (PMO) and Delivery Excellence Lead
- Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization.
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery/product organization by creating templates, job aids and other materials and produce reporting packages as required.
Project Recruitment Support:
- Support hiring activities including open demands consolidation and interview schedules coordination with project stake-holders.
- Work and collaborate with TFS/Recruiting/HR team on recruitment activities
- Support and consolidate the headcounts forecast for the delivery/product organization.
Project Workplace Solutions Services:
- Responsible for a suite of workplace solutions services including office operations, facility management onsite within a small number of projects locations
- Set and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance.
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards.