The Experience Transformation Manager will be responsible for leading, develop and manage team while delivering business results. Able to make independent decision, identify, assess, and resolve complex business problems/issues and provide alternative scenarios. In addition, they will be expected to develop and manage key internal/external client relationship across sphere of influence as well to ensure achievement of key performance indicators/project milestones.
- Works in a highly client-facing role to lead the end-to-end delivery for e-Commerce project
- Lead and manage delivery teams to successfully deliver all key milestones and outcomes within scope, on time, on budget and to expected standards.
- Manage resources to achieve client deliverables.
- Responsible to initiates and promotes continuous improvement programs across sphere of influence and address escalation from the client.
- Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team.
- Manage and develop stakeholder relationships including steering committees, through effective communications, documentation, negotiation, and issues management to ensure delivery and the achievement of outcomes and benefits.
- Liaise with clients directly and the relevant client stakeholders to create periodic (monthly/quarterly/half-yearly etc. as applicable) overall plans with the delivery team.
- Deep understanding on e-Commerce for SEA/APAC (D2C, Marketplace, B2B, etc.).