- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Work closely with customers, business analysts, user interaction designers, and other software engineers to develop the solution
- Proficiency in software development lifecycles and process
- Experience in project estimation techniques, architecture and design, patterns, and performance engineering
- Participate in the system specification review process to ensure system requirements can be translated into valid software architecture
- Apply in Software Designing/ Architecting bets practices
- Review project plan and involve in planning activities
- Handle icroservice development and integration experience
- 3-5 years of experience with proficiency in architecting, designing, and developing enterprise software systems and products following microservices-based design
- Tools Technologies – Java / J2EE, Spring Boot, Nodejs, Java Script, MQ, Kafka, Python, Elk or Splunk, and Linux
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.