Accenture Song's XR provides solutions in the newest category of emerging technology: most commonly referred to as “Immersive”, or “Extended Reality (XR)”. Composed of virtual, augmented and mixed reality, this new content category is rapidly proving itself for business solutions amongst some of the world’s best companies. We provide our clients an informed strategy, best in-class experiential design and development, enterprise IT integration and a suite of scalable solutions.
We are looking for an extended reality project manager to be responsible for handling all augmented reality, virtual reality and mixed reality work. You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track. Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans. On the technical side, you would be responsible for making technical decisions (together with the technical development lead), or escalating to the client or internal hierarchy, where necessary.
To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management (mainly in extended reality deliverables) and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. Dealing with extended reality work for brands as well as work within enterprise solutions is a huge advantage.
- Flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, and collaborative office
- Work with an award-winning multicultural A-team who pride themselves on the finer details.
- Experience working on cutting-edge tech projects that encompass areas like augmented reality, virtual reality, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain, cryptocurrency, NFTs and etc.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance and sign off of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer programming, computer science, communications, arts or a related field.
- At least 5-7 years working experience as an extended reality project manager or a related technology field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in extended reality project management, preferably IT Infrastructure and/or application development.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Able to complete projects in a timely manner while multi-tasking.
- Able to identify, mitigate and monitor risks and issues.
- Budget management experience is a plus point.
- Experienced and comfortable with problem solving and decision-making, with regards to project matters.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Willingness to work long hours on occasion, especially during tight project deadlines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.