Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
You will work closely with the Head of Technology and other developers to design and build ground-breaking platforms and products: Metaverse, Extended Reality, IOT and big data to name a few.
As a core hire, our ideal candidate will be willing to face challenges head-on while generally kicking ass in all things related to technology and development. We prefer an individual with a positive attitude, attention to detail, timeliness and a strong work ethic who is adaptable and ready to work with the team in the creation of exciting products and solutions.
- Teamwork and Strategy
- Contribute and conceptualize new innovations, products, and solutions both internal and client focused.
- Self-learn new programming languages and frameworks to keep up with new innovative technologies and capabilities.
- Responsible for continuous improvement and enhancements of the VR/AR hardware and software, for the benefit of the team and for clients.
- Tech Responsibilities
- Learn and support varying client working environments, assets, and tools.
- Write, maintain, and customize internal tools for production team.
- Solve problems in pipeline and for individuals on as-needed basis.
- Build and maintain technical documentation according to industry best practices.
- Research into new technologies and technology stacks and adapt them into the development if applicable based on the project’s needs.
- Develop content and apps for XR headsets, 360 cameras, live streaming, Projection Mapping and IOT smart sensors.
- Develop machine learning platforms that utilize IOT, AI, Motion detection and Facial recognition solutions.
- Focus on backend and product architecture for IOT, AR, VR, OTT streaming and data visualization.
- Ensure projects are built to meet client, performance, security, and functional requirements.
- Work on API/SDK creation/integration.
- Conduct testing, debugging, documentation and overall quality assurance of projects.
- Stay up to date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Leverage low-code tools like AWS Amplify Studio to accelerate our development process.
- Experience developing or maintaining system environments.
- Flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, and collaborative office
- Work with a multicultural A-team who pride themselves on the finer details.
- Learn agile methods by working cross-functionally with our programming and production team.
- Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Has relevant work experience.
- Soft skills
- Advanced troubleshooting & debugging skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with any of the following: VR / WebVR / AR / XR development, 3D files formats (such as FBX, gITF, COLLADA/DAE, OBJ) or character animation (avatar systems, and human representation).
- Experience with Amplify XR.
- Experience with any 3D proprietary engines (Unity, Unreal, etc).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and the ability to creatively problem solve.
- Experience with API design and implementation for real-time 3D applications.
- Experience in any of the following: developing 3D processing models (scenes, textures, materials, and animation), developing software within the game development process or experience building interactive real-time 3D products.
- Practical knowledge of 3JS, HTML5/CSS3, Ant Design/Bootstrap and associated technologies & standards is a must.
- Exposure to Cloud platforms (Huawei Cloud, Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform) as well as Dev Ops experience.
Related Bachelors Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.