Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media, and marketing strategy; and campaign, content, and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology, and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
Accenture Song XR provides solutions in the newest category of emerging technology: most commonly referred to as “Immersive”, or “Extended Reality (XR)”. Composed of virtual, augmented, and mixed reality, this new content category is rapidly proving itself for business solutions amongst some of the world’s best companies. We provide our clients with an informed strategy, best-in-class experiential design, and development, enterprise IT integration, and a suite of scalable solutions.
You will work closely with the Head of Technology and other developers to design and build ground-breaking platforms and products: Metaverse, Extended Reality, IoT, and big data to name a few.
As a core hire, our ideal candidate will be willing to face challenges head-on while generally kicking ass in all things related to technology and development. We prefer an individual with a positive attitude, attention to detail, timeliness, and a strong work ethic who is adaptable and ready to work with the team in the creation of exciting products and solutions.
- Teamwork and Strategy
- Contribute and conceptualize new innovations, products, and solutions both internal and client focused
- Self-learn new programming languages and frameworks to keep up with new innovative technologies and capabilities
- Responsible for continuous improvement and enhancements of the VR/AR hardware and software, for the benefit of the team and for clients
- Tech Responsibilities
- Learn and support varying client working environments, assets, and tools
- Write, maintain, and customize internal tools for the production team
- Solve problems in the pipeline and for individuals on an as-needed basis
- Build and maintain technical documentation according to industry best practices
- Research into new technologies and technology stacks and adapt them into the development if applicable based on the project’s needs
- Conduct testing, debugging, documentation, and overall quality assurance of projects
- Stay up to date on industry standards and incorporate them appropriately
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, and collaborative office
- Work with a multicultural A-team who prides themselves on the finer details
- Learn agile methods by working cross-functionally with our programming and production team
- Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Must have 5-7 years of experience in front-end development
- Experience working on VR, AR, and Mixed Reality developments is a huge advantage
- Solid understanding of how web applications work including design patterns, security, session management, best development practices, and coding styles
- Experience with frameworks like Vue.JS, Babylon.JS or/and Three.JS for VR on web applications is a big plus point
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Familiar with Typescript (Jasmine, Karma), React, Leaflet, Redux, JSON
- Experience with Gatsby.js / Next.js or React Native Experience
- Excellent debugging & performance optimization skills
- Experience with mobile app development (native iOS or/and Android) is a plus
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
- Other Requirements
- Ability to write efficient, secure, well-documented, and clean code, according to industry best practices and standards
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, and long hours on occasion when required (especially when chasing project deadlines)
- Keen visual eye and attention to detail
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.