- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Involved in process and functional / technical design activities
- Creating functional / technical requirements as an input to application design
- Developing and testing detailed functional / technical designs for business solution components
- Involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
- Planning and executing data conversion activities
- Driving test planning and execution (Pre Go-Live, UAT and Post Go live training)
Hands-on SAP BASIS Administration (experience on S/4 HANA & ECC installation, migration, conversion, upgrade)
- 7 years of solid experience on SAP Basis Administration
- Expertise in managing SAP landscape
- Expertise on core basis technical tasks like installation Migration Upgrade etc
- Experience in SAP systems Performance tuning
- Strong troubleshooting skills with proven ability to analyze and determine root cause and provide resolution for complex issues
- Degree or equivalent requirement with industry experience
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively in a problem solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills With experience on any SAP modules below will be prioritized:
SAP Application Security
SAP Business Intelligence
SAP BW on HANA
SAP CRM Billing
SAP CRM Sales and Service
SAP ECC Inventory Management MM IM
SAP ECC Warehouse Management
SAP Master Data Management MDM Design or Development
SAP Quality Management QM
SAP SCM APO Demand Planning DP
SAP SCM APO Supply Network Planning SNP
SAP SCM Manufacturing Production Planning PP
SAP SD Pricing
SAP SD Sales Order Processing
SAP SuccessFactors Analytics and Reporting
SAP Supplier Relationship Management SRM
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.