Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
Accenture Song’s XR provides solutions in the newest category of emerging technology: most commonly referred to as “Immersive”, or “Extended Reality (XR)”. Composed of virtual, augmented, and mixed reality, this new content category is rapidly proving itself for business solutions amongst some of the world’s best companies. We provide our clients an informed strategy, best in-class experiential design and development, enterprise IT integration and a suite of scalable solutions.
You will work closely with the Head of Visual Developer and other developers to design and build products such as:
Metaverse, Extended Reality, Games and Animation.
As a core hire, our ideal candidate will be willing to face challenges head-on while generally self motivation in all things related to technology and development. We prefer an individual with a positive attitude, attention to detail, timeliness and a strong work ethic who is adaptable and ready to work with the team in the creation of exciting products and solutions.
- Delivering Excellence
- Create 3D Productions with understand Games and CG industry process base on project vision requirement
- Talented with good eye on art sense to process and deliver task according to schedule arrangement
- Works efficiently and effectively to create high-quality 3D artwork
- Visual art style adaptable from different direction from photorealistic and also cartoonist
- Understand and create hard surface, organic shape and silhouette of design to 3D models
- Keep updated in latest industry trend of skill related in gaming technology.
- Research into new technologies and technology stacks and adapt them into the development if applicable based on the project’s needs
- Ensure 3D model and texture are built to meet expectation
- Address feedbacks from requirement
- Handle tasks independently with reference research
- Willingness to accept feedback required from head of client
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Flexible working hours, ongoing professional development, and collaborative office
- Work with a multicultural A-team who pride themselves on the finer details
- Learn agile methods by working together in production team
- Bachelor's diploma in Game Art Design, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- A minimum 6 - 8 years' relevant work experience
- Experience with 3D software skill as following: 3Ds Max, Maya, Blender, Zbrush
- Experience with Texturing and Material rendering skill as following: Photoshop, Substance Painter
- Experience to create 3D Modeling as character, environment, vehicle and other assets from concept art or picture reference
- Ability skill in rigging and skinning are plus
- Well polygon count and topology control with high-poly model in details, lowpoly model target base on required
- Experience with models sculpting and baking are required
- Ability with material and lighting setup from every renderer, software and tools provided
- Excellent Soft Skills
- Advanced troubleshooting & debugging skills
- Be an artistic talent
- Great communication both verbally and written, in English, and to technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute and help build a positive team environment.
- Content Implementation
- Experience with any of the following: Unreal Engine / Unity / Threejs / Playcanvas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.