“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Client Account HR Lead provides client centric HR leadership to our largest and most complex client
account teams and acquisitions. The CAHRL partners with global account leadership and is a member of the leadership team working to understand client account goals, setting overall HR strategy and collaborating across the HR organization to evaluate business needs and deliver HR solutions.
They coach and advise account/engagement leads and employees when needed in people matters and
coordinate and deliver HR activities across the account, within and outside of the Market/Market Unit.
- Ownership of key HR/people initiatives and processes
- Drive Account wide engagement programs working to understand/sustain/improve employee engagement and maximize retention
- Facilitate annual performance achievement activities for account
- Act as HR Coach for account performance achievement talent discussions
- Provide oversight of all major HR processes from a client perspective
- Act as liaison with appropriate Market/Global Services and MU HR leadership and other HR teams
- Provide performance support and coaching at the worksite
- Work with HR Business Partners to evaluate account needs and propose HR solutions
- Input to communications and meetings, including content development
- Reporting and analytics on HR/people metrics
- Act as Culture Coach for the Account
Advisory and Coaching- Work with CAHRL to:
- Advise client account leadership of the HR aspects of key business strategies, issues and decisions and potential problem areas
- Coach and advise account engagement leads and employees (when necessary) in people matters relevant to the environment
- Advise Account leadership of career development activities
- Effectively coach/counsel others
People Initiatives & Team building
- Responsible for coordinating all people program efforts, optimizing employee engagement and work experience, across the account
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Contribute to a positive work environment and promote teamwork
- Determine appropriate HR team model to maximize HR support in context of overall account needs
- Lead/participate in setting account-wide Human Capital Strategy and people initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a focus in HR Management
- Minimum 3-5 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing deep insight into HR related matters.
- Minimum 3-5 years HR service delivery management experience
- Demonstrated experience delivering competitive industry best practice HR
- Ability to provide on-site support at client locations as needed.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
HR Ventures & Acquisitions Workday Transformation & Strategic Initiatives Manager*
Posted 2 days ago
Talent Connector - North America Operations
Posted 4 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Campus Recruiting Inclusion and Diversity Senior Analyst
Posted 4 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.