“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for an exceptional Agile Coach and/or Agile Project Manager to work with our cross-functional team and join our world-class community of talented experts.
Work closely with stakeholders to define project scope and objectives, create and maintain a project plan with resource estimation and deadlines.
- Able to work with Product Owners to create and prioritise user stories.
- Work closely with the Solutions Architect to develop the technical design requirements and ensure the squad delivers a scalable and re-usable solutions.
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team/squad, including creating, prioritizing & managing the backlogs of activities.
- Coach squad members and product owners in agile frameworks.
- Facilitate squads’ Agile ceremonies such as Daily Stand-ups, sprint demo, and Retrospectives.
- Work with Product Owners and squad members to provide updates to Senior Management on the squad deliverables.
- Coach agile team to develop their agility maturity. Provide deep coaching to agile teams.
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in a Scrum Master role
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- SCRUM Master Certification is an advantage
- Self-starter with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Ability to resolve complex problems creatively
- Experience in managing senior stakeholder
- You are proficient in using a variety of agile delivery tools e.g. JIRA, Confluence.
- 5-6 years of experience in delivering agile projects (planning, execution and team management) in the context of Software Engineering
- Strong customer focus: skilled ability to interpret and analyse customer requirements;
- Excellent presentation, communication skills and written communication skills able to speak with stakeholders of different levels
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.