“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Financial Services Industry – Insurance Management Consulting Professionals
Within the Financial Services Industry Group, we serve the largest financial services companies from the banking, insurance and capital market sectors. Accenture Insurance Consulting helps insurers achieve high performance to deliver quality products at low cost, enabling market differentiation through Digitalization and back-office automation.
Professionals in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
As a Management Consulting professional, you design and implement transformational industry, functional and/or digital solutions to drive business value for our clients. Apply deep process, operational excellence and change skills to help clients navigate shifting market demands, optimize their business and leverage their talent. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
As a Management Consultant, you will apply your functional / technical experience in insurance to analyze, design, build and deliver high value business solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
You will be working on exciting projects and creating client impact in the new digital world. You will be working at the forefront of innovation and cooperating with well-known clients as well as start-ups. We are looking for talented individuals to contribute to the breadth and depth of our Insurance capabilities. You will be working in small teams with talented and passionate Accenture Consultants on achieving shared goals.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Consulting and partnering with our insurance clients to help them develop high performance solutions to advance their industry position
- Identifying strategic operational issues and performance gaps
- Designing comprehensive new target businesses and technology architectures, operating models and processes, and leveraging digital capabilities to shape major transformation journeys
- Building business cases and implementation roadmaps to help activate the defined client transformation programmes
- Delivering major complex client transformation from on business, technology, architecture and programme management perspectives
Professional Skill Requirements
- A minimum of 7 years Insurance industry and/or consulting experience is expected of a Manager.
- A minimum of 10 years Insurance industry and/or consulting experience is expected of a Senior Manager.
- The successful candidate will possess experience and skills in at least one of the following areas: Insurance Distribution/Channel Management, Marketing, Operations (Underwriting, Policy Servicing, Claims), Finance, Actuarial, Reinsurance or other relevant functions
- He or she should preferably have had exposure to, and involvement in, the E2E implementation of process changes, systems, and/or digital initiatives; practical experience in the areas of requirements design, test management, and process improvement would be an advantage
- Other desirable attributes include, but are not limited to having:
- Deep analytical skills;
- The ability to apply structured and lateral thinking across challenging situations;
- Strong problem-solving capability;
- The desire for results, and an eagerness to grow;
- The flexibility to operate effectively in a team and individually
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills, team building and relationship building skills with internal and external customers;
- A commercial spirit;
- Relevant experience in project management (PMP or equivalent preferred);
- Keen knowledge and experience in Waterfall and/or Agile Methodologies (ITIL, Scrum, etc would be an advantage)
- People-management and coaching experience;
- Any other relevant experience
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programmes at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.