“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are looking for fun, energetic consultants to join our Security team in Malaysia.
As part of our team:
- You will operate in the Identity & Access management team
- You will have many opportunities to expand your skills, both in technical domains, as well as in functional domains.
- You join a fast growing, diverse and fun team that enjoys working together to bring value to our clients.
- Work together with people from around the world to strategise and advise on identity and access management solutions to enhance the security posture of clients.
What do we expect from an IAM consultant?
- Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing I&AM solutions across a variety of vendor products.
- Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives and Senior Managers across the client account team and client.
- Understanding the business direction of companies and creating optimized I&AM architectures to meet their business needs.
- Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
- At least 3 years of development experience in a relevant Identity technology
- Design and implement Single Sign-On services that effectively reflect business needs, service-level and availability requirements while being robust and scalable to support; including performance analysis and optimization, monitoring, problem resolution, upgrade planning and execution, and process creation and documentation
- Knowledge and experience in implementing Customer Identity Management solution
- Knowledge and experience in Designing and implementing Single Sign-on and MFA on leading technology platforms.
- Strong understanding on configuration and implementation experience for SAML, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, etc.
- Strong configuration and implementation experience in creating policies as per requirements on Open AM.
- Should have knowledge on AD, LDAP, Database integration.
- Understand how SaaS works and how it affects the delivery of identity governance solutions
- Strong understanding on Customer Identity Management Concepts.
- Experienced in Agile project delivery
- Experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Vendor technologies or skills: Oracle product Suite, CyberArk, Okta, SailPoint, RSA/Aveska, Okta, Dell/Quest, PingIdentity, Securonix & SalesForce, Azure AD.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.