“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The person should be able to:
- Support Accenture’s Resale business in the assigned region, including our contractual relationship with partners and clients.
- Support deal shaping for specific resale projects
- Review and negotiate different types of agreements or legal/commercial documents in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and stakeholders’ requirements
- Collaborate with other colleagues, coordinators, stakeholders and leadership.
- Independently draft, review and negotiate medium/high complexity agreements and documents to be signed with vendors for Accenture’s purchase and resale of products or services, including but not limited to NDAs, amendments, LCAs and resale agreements.
- Independently handle the communication with internal clients, business/stakeholders, ESDs, clients and partners on various legal issues related to resale opportunities;
- Maintain contract compliance in line with company policies and procedures and ensure issues are identified and resolved;
- Require approvals when needed - in particular, ensuring that all stakeholders are fully informed and engaged on a timely basis with the process and associated responsibilities.
- Support deal shaping opportunities for specific medium complexity deals, consulting as necessary.
- Perform research of laws and regulations or technical aspects applicable to assigned requests, consulting as necessary.
- Ability to introduce and suggest process improvements or support ad-hoc projects and new service lines;
- Assist with training of new team members and serve as a PoC for questions for other team members.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Knowledge of Resale processes, general corporate business practices, commercial contracting standards;
- Ability to effectively communicate with colleagues, stakeholders and executives at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrate strong negotiation skills in emails and on-call communications with third parties, providing adequate justifications for Accenture's position.
- Good time-management, prioritization, organizational and analytical skills;
- Demonstrates ability to consistently undertake contract review, drafting and negotiation without external inputs;
- Displays a high level of responsiveness and follows through on commitments;
- Detail-oriented, sound judgement, organized and flexible;
- Effectively work as part of a team, maintaining a professional attitude and collaborating with team members and team leads on assigned tasks.
- Demonstrates ability to utilize available training materials to develop general or specific knowledge.
- Demonstrates proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word skills.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.