“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Data Engineering Manager
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that combine technical, business and data science competencies.
- Design and implement solutions around data warehouse implementation ranging from architecture, ETL processes, multidimensional modelling, data marts implementation.
- Integrate datasets and dataflows using a variety of best in class software as well as profile and analyze large and complex datasets from disparate sources
- Guide and direct junior developers
- Shape and advise on detailed technical design decisions.
- Develop scheduling scripts or configure load schedules
- Design and run unit tests.
- Perform bug diagnosis and fix.
- Migrate code between development and test environments.
- Participate in support of the development environment.
- 6 + years designing and implementing large scale data loading, manipulation, processing solutions.
- High proficiency in data integration package
- High proficiency in Snowflake, Wherescape, ETL, Informatica, or Talend
- Experience in streaming integration development
- Cloud development experience (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Deep familiarity with RDBMS
- Strong proficiency in SQL
- Able to design and implement relational data models
- Good understanding of DevOps and Agile way of working
- Undergraduate degree at minimum in Comp Science/ Information Systems.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.