“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Data Modeler Manager
- Work with the data functional team, key business representatives, application designers and solution architect to understand data landscape, data sources, and end requirements.
- Create conceptual, logical and physical data models for the to be reporting and analytics solution.
- Create entity-relationship diagrams for relational systems and dimensional diagrams.
- Create data models using Data Vault and/or Star-Schema modelling techniques
- Work with the technical architect and data engineering team to understand database constraints and implementation considerations.
- Help define and create required metadata.
- Maintain data models continuously as modifications and enhancements are made.
- Analyze and recommend aggregations and other measures to improve performance.
- Support detailed data mapping.
- At least 5+ years’ experience in data modelling
- Experience in at least four data / analytics project implementations in large (>10000 employees) enterprises.
- High proficiency in logical data modelling - 3NF, dimensional.
- High proficiency in physical data modelling for relational databases.
- High proficiency in data vault and/or star-schema modelling techniques.
- High proficiency in SQL and cloud data warehouses (ie. Snowflake)
- Proficiency in a dedicated data modelling tool (ie. Idera, Erwin)
- Proficiency in big data concept.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.