“The future workforce is an equal one – we are setting the goal to achieve a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Find out more here.” https://www.accenture.com/my-en/about/inclusion-diversity/gender-equality.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centres. Our 506,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The HR V&A (Ventures & Acquisition) Talent Integration - VATI team supports in delivering change management activities for integrating employees joining Accenture via an acquisition. The goal of the VATI team is to ensure a good employee experience by planning a smooth transition journey.
VATI Manager possesses the technical and professional skills to deliver the above with the right Change management experience, strong communication skills (written and verbal) and effective time and team management skills.
Working as the VATI Lead to collaborate with other V&A workstreams (as applicable) to deliver talent integration activities on deal/s. The expectation of this role is to deliver the planned VATI activities on a particular deal or other deal/s in the Growth Markets region depending on the VATI lead’s location (Growth Markets include Latin America, Middle-East, India, South East Asia, Greater China, Japan and ANZ). Hence, this individual will be working with a global/ regional team with exposure in a cross-cultural working environment.
The individual would be responsible for (not exhaustive):
- Understand the HR V&A end-to-end acquisition process.
- Lead and Deliver following key talent integration activities:
- Assess/ Diagnose Culture and Leadership fitment of acquired company to Accenture, during the due-diligence phase of the acquisition
- Develop Talent integration strategy & plan to enhance employee experience through Stakeholder Management, Communications and Trainings (and any other related change interventions).
- Utilize design thinking/ co-creation approaches (such as focus group discussions/ workshops etc.) to
- Work closely with leaders and key personnel to develop an employee transition roadmap.
- Manage culture integration of acquired employees into Accenture by understanding target company and Accenture culture similarities & differences.
- Deliver high-quality and creative messaging for leadership meetings and other communication channels (e.g. townhalls, FAQs, Newsletters etc.) to ensure changes/ milestones are clearly & transparently shared with acquired group.
- Undertake Employee Impact Assessment (for acquired employees) to understand key messages for planning engagement, communications and training activities.
- Plan and implement the onboarding/ orientation activities of acquired employees
- Develop and Deploy relevant feedback mechanisms e.g. surveys, focus group discussions etc. and plan for corrective action.
- Ensure leadership alignment (between Accenture and Acquired leader) and take leadership pulse (esp. of acquired leader/s) for any corrective action planning.
- Collaborate with teams to obtain required information for preparing, reviewing and finalizing the required deliverables. These team members include:
- Acquired company leaders and employees.
- Accenture leadership.
- Internal HR team members include HRBPs, Recruitment, Learning & Development etc.
- Leaders and team members from CDTS team.
- Other V&A workstreams leads such as IT/IS, Workplace, Mobility, Finance, Payroll etc.
- Complete tasks on time and error-free striving for the best support possible.
- Build credibility and relationships with HR VATI team members and other key stakeholders.
- Maintain organization of time and deliverables.
- At least 6+ years of ‘relevant experience’ in managing projects and related change management activities
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- A desire to improve the employee integration and transition experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced PowerPoint skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally
- Ability to develop and maintain a global relationship network
- Ability to work in a virtual work environment
- Human Resources experience
- Understanding of HR business
- Knowledge of HR processes
- Microsoft Teams site creation/maintenance knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skill.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.