A Recruiter - is accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruiting demand based on a Recruiting Plan. You may administer the recruiting process for a small to medium-sized recruiting demand plan or share in the administration of a large recruiting demand plan.
- Creating and delivering information effectively and appropriately in both written and oral formats to convey key messages to peers, leadership, and customers, including conducting sourcing events, conducting interviews, communicating offers, providing marketplace data to Recruiting Leadership
- Leading team handling day to day management, maintenance, and continuous improvement of recruiting processes, including planning, sourcing, assessing, reporting
- Managing a recruiting pipeline including determining resource status and needs, coordinating recruiting events and sourcing activities, managing assessing, and managing referral and post-offer processes
- Managing identification and qualification of the sources and location of desired skills in the marketplace
- Participating in developing appropriate policies and implementing systems that comply with legal issues and requirements of employee labor laws
- Assisting in developing budgets and short-term forecasts for different types of plans (e.g., sourcing plans, pipeline plans, management budgets)
- Leading others in identifying major issues, trends, and the competitive environment of a particular recruiting need; managing the team in applying that knowledge when developing and implementing recruiting plans
- Leading team in identifying and analyzing key recruiting issues and generating appropriate solutions
- Recruiter with at least 5 years’ experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA AZ - Phoenix
Posted 1 day ago
USA FL - Jacksonville
Client Service Delivery Operations Team Lead (Jacksonville or Tampa)
Posted 2 days ago
USA TN - Nashville
Client Service Delivery Team Lead (Nashville, Knoxville, TN or San Antonio, TX
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.