Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today’s new breakthrough is tomorrow’s obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations?
Accenture Technology delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
What Will You Do
As a Software Developer you will be responsible for developing web or mobile applications used by employees within Clients organization: -
- You will be responsible for creation and implementation innovative web or mobile application for clients organization.
- You will also ensure support in analysis and designing during all phases of software production, including suggesting the most effective solutions for its implementation.
- The ability to work effectively across different stakeholder groups ranging from business analysts to product managers and developers to discuss product development options, considerations and implications is vital.
- You are required to be systematic, meticulous approach in managing tasks without being lost in the details and focused on overall objectives and timelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
- Experience in Agile or Lean software development.
- Experience in designing and developing Web API or Web applications.
- Proficient in one major backend programming language: Java, Node.js or Microsoft .Net/C#.
- Familiar with relational databases, SQL language and O/R mapping.
- Experience in vue.js or RWD (Responsive Web Design) is a big plus.
- PaaS (Azure or AWS) based development experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge about hybrid mobile app development like Cordova is a plus.
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.