- You will be responsible for driving engagement with developers and understanding their business.
- Improving client experience by suggesting optimized product solutions to developers/publishers.
- You will be validating developers' apps to ensure they are compliance
- Create a great experience for developers by helping them adhere to policies and adopt product best practices.
- Represent client in external meetings via phone calls with executives from other companies.
- Track and communicate key metrics and details as they relate to each partner.
- Drive key business goals, performance metrics with developer partners.
- Strong curiosity for product and technology.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.