- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Develop and execute HR strategies, programs and services across one or more parts of the employee lifecycle to attract, develop and retain a highly engaged and differentiated workforce that enables the execution of human capital and business strategies.
- Develop, deliver, and/or support the Human Capital Strategy, marshalling the right talent to deliver on the objectives for each program/entity
- Serve and/or support the processes for ensuring employees needs are met throughout the entire HR life cycle
- Oversee, plan, and/or support key HR functions such as annual performance management cycles, supply/demand management, employee engagement and people programs, total rewards, and talent development
- Provide counsel to project executive teams on career planning, leadership development and people management Develop and execute HR strategies
- Design, build and/or support HR programs, policies, processes and practices that deliver to Accenture’s long-term HR strategy and business goals
- Define requirements to shape HR strategy, programs, processes and services to fulfill business needs Provide strategic and respected HR advice, handling employee discipline and grievances, as appropriate
- Bachelors’ degree (or equivalent) with a focus in Human Resources Management or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years Human Resources generalist experience or business role providing deep insight into HR related matters
- Experience in Change management, Succession Planning and Talent Management.
- Ability to develop HR strategy for large scale, growing client accounts or projects
- Innovative problem solving and decision making
- Strong coaching/partnering capability combined with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders.
- Strong and clear communication skills, and to be able to adapt styles to project business confidence and presence in order to create a compelling vision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.