- Target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value
- Develop / create strong partnerships and relationships with senior stakeholders in the FMCG industry
- Generate and build client relationships leading to qualified opportunity identification and involvement throughout the sales cycle often in absence of an existing client relationship or opportunity
- Has prior experience in leading and closing multi-year application outsourcing deals
- Has some prior experience in leading system integration or implementation projects
- Is able to identify a client problem statement, craft a value proposition that provides specific outcomes addressing client problem
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments. Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise
- Ability to originate new opportunities
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Enterprise Software / Solution / Service Sales Experience
- Have strong partnerships and relationships with senior stakeholders in the FMCG industry in Malaysia
- Have positioned winning strategy development and value proposition development
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.