- Strong background in statistical concepts, calculations and mathematical knowledge
- Innovative and strong analytical and algorithmic problem solvers
- Experience in handling real data
- Able to distill insights from huge volumes of chaotic data
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python, Ruby, Perl, Bash) for orchestration and data manipulation and statistical computing tools like R, SAS, and SPSS
- Data engineering experience, including SQL and experience manipulating structured and unstructured data sources for analysis.
- Theoretical and hands-on experience with standard Machine Learning methodologies and algorithms, such as unsupervised clustering, binary or multi-classification algorithms etc.
- Experience with MapReduce/Hadoop and related technologies (e.g., Pig, Hive, Cascading).
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services and Elastic MapReduce a plus.
- Familiarity with Hadoop based commercial packages (e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks)
- Experience in text mining/NLP
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.