- Facilitate process improvement and assist business owners in improving existing process performance through analysis, experience and employee input in a project environment
- Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
- Assist the organization in the creation, monitoring, measurement and analysis of standardized processes
- Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
- Provide weekly, monthly input of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports during review meetings
- Review project processes and key deliverables, as part of the organization's Quality Program and coach projects on resolving the assessment gaps for greater delivery excellence
- Facilitate in cross-functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis
- Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices; support the ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
- Develop support assets like tracking tool for operation excellence success stories, and root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
- Recommend and help implement strategies and actions to mitigate risks/solve issues
- Communicate to management on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Leading operational/delivery excellence team
- Develop and manage Lean process management. Coach teams on Lean and Six Sigma concepts
- Degree in Finance & Accounting; Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- 8 years experience in Finance & Accounting field with knowledge of process improvement
- Lean Six Sigma certification and excellence understanding of LSS process methodologies
- Preferably with Automation (RPA) and platform knowledge
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to maintain and enhance a professional relationship with customers
- Outstanding communication, oral and written, and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.