- Drive Performance Analytics and Improvement, including analyzing the business data and recommending process improvements and cost reductions in the business
- Support the development and management of Operational Excellence and Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Implement next generation of Methods, Process and Tools
- Facilitate process improvement and assist business owners in improving existing process performance through analysis, experience and employee input in a project environment
- Build and deliver Operational/Delivery Excellence training and coach on business excellence principles
- Support the development and implementation of a formal management review of Key Performance/Operating results, and train and coach all functional areas on measurement principles
- Facilitate and/or participate in cross functional Process Improvement Initiatives and root cause analysis
- Implement strategic quality direction into operational guidelines and practices and support ongoing expansion of the quality culture across the organization
- Provide support to develop support assets, e.g., tracking tool for operational excellence success stories, tracking of root cause/lessons learned from actual delivery experiences, etc.
- Communicate to key management stakeholders on salient quality issues and business opportunities
- Review project processes and key deliverables, as part of the organization's Quality Program and coach projects on resolving the assessment gaps for greater delivery excellence
- Recommend and help implement strategies and actions to mitigate risks/solve issues
- Network with external and internal service delivery specialists to share best practices
- Drive or support Quality & Risk Management, Measurement & Reporting needs
- May design, architect and develop required tools.
- Provide accurate and useful project or issues status reports
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or team leads. Generally, interacts with peers and/or management levels.
- Requires minimal guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Preferred Skills: VB, VBA, VB.Net, C#.Net
- Language Proficiency: English, Malay, Mandarin
- Optional Skills: SQL Server, MS Access, Automation Anywhere
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.