- Maintenance of General Ledger under supervision of GL Manager
- Process all general ledger journals, both those supplied by client and those created in the SSC; understand and understand/challenge before input
- Liaison with Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Treasury and update GL Manager on progress at regular intervals during the month
- Liaise with country Finance team on GL issues
- Assist the General Ledger Manager on all reporting issues.
- Assist the General Ledger Manager to ensure timely and accurate support of in-country FD, Regional Finance, and other internal customers
- Preparation of relevant supporting returns / schedules for tax and statutory reporting.
- Understand the customer and internal performance requirements of the processes delivered by the delivery location (as documented in the relevant process SIPOC)
- Understand process input and output requirements and take continuous and pro-active steps to monitor and control them as appropriate to meet performance and customer requirements
- Ensure high degree of compliance to the documented processes delivered such as adhering to the defined Standard Work Instructions (SWIs) and Local Work Instructions (LWIs) as appropriate
- Take ownership to implement assigned process metrics collection, reporting, process risks mitigating actions, controls
- Uses and maintains process maps, appropriately identifying inputs, outputs, roles and responsibilities
- Participate in process risk management discussions to identify and address manageable process risks, providing input as a subject matter expert
- Adhere to the defined Visual Management Plan and continuously make improvements to realize it’s stated objectives
- Participates in team meetings to review and execute work planned to help realize it’s stated objectives
- Participate in the definition of current process performance baseline metrics (as defined in Metrics Data Collection Plan)
- Ensure process documentation is updated, as appropriate, and ensure adherence to the defined process change control is followed.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.