- Participate in day-to-day operations for Client Operations and other cross-functional teams
- Perform reviews and research in order to provide excellent policy support
- Attain daily productivity goals while maintaining quality standards
- Refine tools and processes around daily workflow, and maintain documentation for weekly management reporting
- Open to overtime as needed to assist the global team in closing out high volumes
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree any field or content review background
- Advanced level in decision making and comprehension
- Excellent work ethics
- Driven, team player, goal-oriented
- Independent worker who can prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to rapidly-changing environment and process
- A passion for Apps / Mobile devices, and experience working with similar / related industry
- Strong understanding of policy with adaptability under ambiguity
- Comfortable working in situations that often contain grey areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on English customer support
- Availability for overtime when the project demands it
- Not offended by Apps that might come up as R rated or higher: violence, gore, nudity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.