- Proficient in the end to end process of animation development and staying updated with current industry trends.
- Work collaboratively with the Creative lead, by engaging in discussions and brainstorming solutions.
- Proactively provide input and alternative solutions to champion the motion graphics agenda in projects.
- Work well in teams, able to share ideas and encourage greater team collaboration.
- Be the go-to person by, adapting and leading with other Accenture leads in the organization to provide solutions and insight to drive greater value for clients.
- Lead by example and provide mentorship, in the form of feedback and training junior creative personnel.
- Actively contribute to the improvements of the animation processes, tools, problem solving and production pipelines.
- Able to work with production deadlines and meeting client’s commercial requirements.
- Expert in: After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator etc.)
- Good knowledge: 3D animation software, Cinema 4D and Maya.
- Proficient in: Sketch, InVision, and Axure.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience;
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline;
- Strong understanding of animation principles and fundamentals
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.