Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Business Consultant will be primarily responsible for planning, organizing and leading tasks and projects to ensure the quality of client deliverables.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as the single point of contact for both internal and external parties to ensure smooth and consistent communication flow.
- Operate effectively and clearly in an unstructured environment and demonstrate an awareness of the full breadth of services offered by the firm.
- Responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, resources and project deliverables.
- Assist with projects that include strategy development, requirements definition, business process improvement, stakeholder involvement, change management, quality assurance, risk management, user training, application configuration, system installation, and testing.
- Lead, coordinate and monitor all project related activities to ensure project scope is delivered with high quality, on schedule and within budget.
- Identify and manage project risks to minimize impact to project timeline, quality of deliverables and costs
- Experience with managing the Quality Assurance processes for software implementations
- Ability to generate project documentations (eg. Functional Specification) and adhere to project reporting procedures.
- Identify customer needs, maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of solution based high quality work.
- Provide consultancy services to customers on technical requirements and be responsible for design and technical specifications.
· Have experience in managing projects with proven track record of delivering projects on time and within budget.
· Excellent estimating, scheduling & budgeting skills
- Able to work independently.
- Strong team-building, problem-solving, critical thinking, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills, including meeting and workshop facilitation experience.
· Strong application project management skill ( > 4 years) and design knowledge
· Should have begun his career as software developer (should have worked as software developer some point in his career)
GOOD TO HAVE
- Knowledge of industry business best practices (eg. CPG industry)
- Project Management in Software Applications/ IT Projects
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.