Interactive helps brands and clients create the best customer experiences around the globe, through connected offerings in design & innovation, commerce, content and marketing.
Come be a part of a talented team of designers who put users, humans at the heart of design, to develop the very best products and solutions across all digital mediums. As a Senior Visual Designer, you will be involved in guiding the full spectrum of design activities from discovery to prototyping, setting up the design language, style guides, key visual design templates, and hi-fi prototypes. Working alongside your Interaction Designer, you will own the design process, bring concepts to life, and to deliver great digital products and experiences of tomorrow.
- Plan, coordinate and conduct customer immersion activities to engage client stakeholders and customers including observational studies, customer interviews, heuristic evaluations, task analysis and other forms of quantitative and quantitative research to uncover insights
- Plan and conduct design and ideation workshops according to its design goals with human-centred design techniques
- Work closely with the Interaction Designer and other designers to create personas, storyboards, and compelling customer journeys
- Gather design research and workshop outputs to develop design insights that help to form the design language or style guide
- Consider systems and frameworks to organise information and design layouts that are simple to understand and relevant to user needs
- Consider both user needs and business goals, and translate insights to design concepts that illustrate simplicity from system complexity
- Able to solicit feedback and iterate designs while constantly represent the interests of user needs
- Design innovative interaction models that engage and delight
- Contribute to experience design standards and guidelines
- Lead in the governance of detailed design layouts, hi-fi prototypes and prepare visual assets and accompanying documentation for handoffs
- Be a storyteller, and effectively communicate design concepts, user flows and use cases to stakeholders, both verbally and visually
- Facilitate design brainstorming sessions and build consensus around design vision with stakeholders where required
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams that include other designers, solution architects, front-end and back-end developers, engineers, project managers, and others to ensure development adheres to UX design vision
- Assist team in the planning and running of usability tests or validation sessions
- Interpret usability test results, communicate findings, and incorporate them to design iterations
- Flexibility to work in different delivery environments, be it in design sprints or waterfall models
- 5+ years of experience in user experience design
- A portfolio showcasing innovative design solutions and how you arrived at them
- Team management skills
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience leading and mentoring designers
- Experience leading the creation of digital products and platforms
- Develop strong working relationships with clients
- A passion for people and have an eye for design
- Proven experience in defining user experiences across multiple mediums
- Good knowledge of the design process and project management
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to present work to executives and large teams
- Ability to articulate design rationales, defend design decisions
- Attention to detail, with a can-do attitude
- Collaborative team-playing with the ability to engage those around you to produce the best outcome
- Working knowledge of design, rapid prototyping and usability testing tools, such as Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Sketch, InVision; understanding of other applications such as Framer, Marvel, Principle and so on are welcome
- Comfortable with sketching ideas with pen, paper and post-its
- Adept to learn and pick up new design and UX tools on the go
- Knowledge of web-based technologies and their impact on feasibility of design solutions, including the capabilities and limitations of web technologies and frameworks
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Adaptive and ability to manage stress at times
- Willingness to travel where required
- Handle feedback well in a collaborative and iterative environment
- Degree in related design discipline preferred, although portfolio and design application skills will be determinant factors
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.