Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- Manage and execute general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports. Provide team support, resolution of complex issues, definition of standards and approaches, planning, and internal/external client relationship management.
- Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures taking appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items and selects the correct procedure for actions, referring more complex items to a more senior person as appropriate
- Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc.
- May deal with clients and suppliers on the telephone to exchange information and clarify facts
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
- May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
- Coordinate training and team development activities if applicable
- Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.