Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Purpose & Overall Relevance for the Organization:
Manage and execute general accounting processes, including management and/or execution of core financial processes such as billing, accounting, recordings, amortizations, monthly reporting, annual balance, bookkeeping, fiscal forms, tax declarations and half-year reports. Provide team support, resolution of complex issues, definition of standards and approaches, planning, and internal/external client relationship management.
- Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures of Account Receivable / OTC / Cash Apps / Collections / Credit Management.
- Taking appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items and selects the correct procedure for actions, referring more complex items to a more senior person as appropriate
- Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc.
- May deal with clients and suppliers on the telephone to exchange information and clarify facts
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner
- May provide ad-hoc analyses and summaries of information as requested
- Coordinate training and team development activities if applicable
- Provide quality, cost effective service while looking at ways to contribute to process improvement
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in finance & accounting related operations.
- Committed to high-quality customer service
- Strong work ethic and capable of working individually as well as in a larger team
- Exposure to high-revenue accounts/customers
- Prior experience in an operations environment
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.