- Plan, design, manage and measure the success of global recruiting projects and build a collaborative relationship and partner closely with each GU Recruiting lead, thus enabling operational efficiencies in recruitment delivery and lead high-impact, multi-country recruiting initiatives
- Work with the Resource Forecasting Lead and Resource Pool Leads to understand short and long term talent objectives and hiring forecasts; create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Oversee the achievement of the Global Recruiting Metric targets
- Drive cost optimization by employing appropriate channel mix strategies
- Act as the global SME for hiring and partner with local recruitment teams to identify key challenges and work towards implementable solution
- Provide a forum for sharing best practices and highlight key global strategic initiatives in talent acquisition and drive the entity recruitment teams to achieve the entity's recruitment targets
- Define and develop assessment recommendations for all businesses and levels
- Engage with HR and Business leadership in addressing key recruitment challenges, develop and prioritize recruiting and sourcing strategies and key recruiting initiatives
- Work with Marketing and Communications team on external branding and candidate experience, collaborate with business, HR and Recruitment leadership to drive supply-demand planning to meet overall business objectives
- Develop approach for recruitment systems initiatives, critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
- Responsible for developing the strategic approach to support all Recruitment and HR initiatives required by the business, establish critical components and timeline, ensuring scope is clearly defined and expectations are articulated to all team members and key stakeholders involved
- Ensure one Accenture face to the market and maintain up to date market knowledge and expertise in various geographical recruitment trends and practices, providing guidance and support as needed to Entity Recruiting Leads
- Act as a recruitment subject matter expert and champion Accenture standard delivery solution
- Consistently build, maintain and display a sound understanding of the client's industry in order to identify opportunities and manage risks
- Be updated with recruitment best practices, channel management activities, potential use of new sourcing channels and techniques
- Ensure the recruitment process/lifecycle is completed in a fast, efficient and professional manner at all times, minimizing the time to hire and cost
- Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria. Participate in human resources planning to support development of recruitment related human resources policies and procedures and respond to recruitment related employee complaints or possible union issues, as required.
- Work with other recruiters, operations management or client's workforce planning teams to understand short- and long-term talent objectives and hiring forecasts for area of responsibility
- Conduct highly collaborate requisition intake discussion with hiring manager. Understand and document specific sourcing requirement. Appropriately set hiring manager expectations using data from similar prior searches and externally available labor pool supply/demand information.
- Develop hiring and candidate sourcing approaches in conjunction with client and Accenture subject matter experts. This may include determining and managing the appropriate channels/media for the most effective solution to meet requirements.
- Develop and maintain data mining approaches using advanced search techniques.
- Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required
- Understand the key outcomes of recruitment activities (e.g., hires produced, effort and cost expended) and adjust maximize return on investment
- Coordinate campus recruitment activities; including information sessions and presentations, on-campus interviews, career events, projects, etc
- May be responsible for planning campus activities, partnering with the local Accenture campus teams, building relationships with university professors and career centers and managing campus candidates through the recruitment pipeline
- Execute and monitor candidate sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels (e.g., internal candidates, referrals, alumni, career website, competitor and direct sourcing, social networking, etc.), including leveraging shared service sourcing capabilities.
- Review sourced resumes against client screening criteria and determine if they are potential matches against open positions. Present screened candidate shortlist to hiring manager for review.
- Conduct or facilitate candidate assessments, as required
- Monitor and track candidate pipeline and ensure it is adequate to meet the requirements of the open vacancies
- Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates.
- Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
- Informally manage service agents to ensure timely and accurate completion of administrative processes (e.g., background checks and reference checks), as required
- Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate.
- Provide regular updates and feedback to managers, continuously update requisition status and facilitate timely decision-making.
- Use Accenture recruitment systems appropriately and with a focus on data integrity to ensure accurate reporting and compliance to data protection legislation.
- Perform analytics to ensure highest candidate quality and yield
- Monitor service level agreements, client dependencies, key operational metrics, and process and data compliance regularly, escalating or resolving issues where appropriate.
- Identify opportunity, initiate change and drive to deliver value to the client and stakeholders
- Demonstrate concern for meeting changing customer needs, meet requirements in a manner that provides customer satisfaction and customer delight. Interact with clients at all levels at every opportunity and continuously introduce innovation ideas.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.