- Ideate and run campaigns promoting various initiatives for clients, employees and potential recruits
- Develop a marketing & communications plan in line with the business priorities
- Owning social media content calendar and responsible for always on social campaign to drive awareness
- Budget planning and monitoring
- Tracking metrics and developing a strong understanding of data to effectively drive program effectiveness.
- Track and monitor performance and engagement of various communications channels and continuously tweak for better effectiveness
- Ability to work closely with leadership, acting as communications advisor, as appropriate
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing, including channels and tools
- Excellent written, communications & presentation skills
- Proficient in — G Suite, Photoshop, PowerPoint, etc.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to juggle multiple priority projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.