Operations professionals work on projects across a range of business processes, business applications and information technology. They may provide technology services, such as application management, infrastructure management and systems integration, or they may deliver business process outsourcing services, including finance and accounting, procurement and human resources. Depending on the role, Outsourcing professionals may be based at a client’s office or in one of Accenture’s 50 delivery centers around the world.
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities
- Provide coordination/communication support to Delivery or Product leads and their team(s) to ensure initiatives meet schedule, budget, and quality commitments
- Produce consolidated project status reporting
- Track, measure, report and communicate project costs, performance issues and risks
- Maintain internal process documentation
- Provide ad hoc analysis and support as required
- Ensure that new deals and projects adhere to governance processes or escalate non-compliance to the Program Management Office (PMO) and Delivery Excellence Lead
- Provide continuous improvement to processes, tools, metrics and training, based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from process users and other stakeholders to drive further efficiencies in the organization
- Review project status reports and action item logs to identify issues; address risks and concerns directly with project stakeholders or action item assignees or raise them to the attention of senior management for further direction
- Facilitate a project management network to provide a vehicle for learning opportunities and sharing project management experiences
- Support standard management reporting processes and metrics throughout the delivery/product organization by creating templates, job aids and other materials and produce reporting packages as required
- Support hiring activities including open demands consolidation and interview schedules coordination with project stake-holders
- Work collaborate with TFS/Recruiting/HR team on recruitment activities
- Support and consolidate the headcounts forecast for the delivery/product organization
- Responsible for a suite of workplace solutions services including office operations, facility management onsite within a small number of project locations
- Set and enforce policies and service standards, ensuring appropriate corporate control and local business relevance
- Ensure the delivery of services is in line with predefined standards
- Manage respective teams and oversee the Workplace Solutions operating and capital budgets, including monthly variance analysis, annual/quarterly forecasting and long-term planning
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Account for high-level customer satisfaction achieved by working closely with top level leadership executives within areas of responsibility and maintaining an open and pre-active communication with all levels of management
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Provide leadership, direction, development and employee supervision within the areas of responsibility
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.