People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business and Systems Integration professionals analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
Accenture Software professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique ASW industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
Application Development Associate Manager/Manager will be part of the software development team and participates in all phases of the software development project life cycle, includes analysis, design, develop code, test business software applications and project implementation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develops information systems by developing, and installing software solutions.
- Prepares and installs solutions
- Designing, coding and debugging applications.
- Integrate software with existing systems
- Maintain standards compliance
- Research and recommend software tools to management.
- Provide assistance to testers and support personnel as needed to determine system problems.
- As new technologies emerge and impact our systems, expected to learn these technologies very quickly and resolve any problems involved in integrating new technologies with our systems.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role)
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Ability to meet travel requirements (only when applicable and necessary).
- Preferably 5 - 8 years of working experiences as software engineer, programmers or relevant roles.
- Proven Team Lead experience in handling SW Delivery/Implementation Projects
- Professionals with C#, SQL and .Net skills would be an advantage.
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Diversity and Corporate Citizenship
At Accenture, we take the widest possible view of inclusion and diversity, going beyond gender, race, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression to create a work environment that welcomes all forms of backgrounds and differences. Accenture prides itself in being a good Corporate Citizen. We place Corporate Citizenship at the heart of our business and use our skills to create shared value with our stakeholders. We do this in a variety of ways, such as helping communities to build sustainable livelihoods, improving processes at not-for-profit organizations, or working to understand and reduce our own environmental footprint.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.