Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace
Location: Houston, TX
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture's workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture's business and technology strategies.
The Location Services Assistant is responsible for a wide range of services that include: front-desk reception, internal and external customer support, mail/shipping responsibilities and general administrative support. The LSA prepares and maintains conference rooms for executive meetings, uses an on-line tool to reserve meeting space, manages internal distribution lists, assists clients with guest badges and assists others as needed.
The Location Services Assistant will support the day to day management of the office. This includes maintaining key relationships with employees, guests, vendors and other industry professionals. The majority of the daily tasks will be completed independently, according to office guidelines. The Location Services Associate will also provide customer support with individualized attention, accurate information, efficient service and timely follow-up.
Standard duties include:
- Greet guests, issue visitor access cards, assist with general inquiries and assign/confirm meeting space
- Arrange for catering and equipment for meetings as well as general meeting preparation
- Manage communication and assist with resolving issues/concerns
- Stock general office supplies and maintain appearance of general use areas (e.g., copy room, coffee/vending areas, etc)
- Provide technical support for AV equipment and perform administrative duties according to location guidelines
- Coordinate/arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance with service providers
- Manage instructions and documentation for security, fire, health and safety guidelines
- Handle or coordinate process large-scale duplicating projects including copying, collating, assembly and binding
- Additional duties may include: time/expense reporting and reconciliation, invoice duties and projects in MS Office
- Additional duties may include: lifting/moving furniture for meetings and events
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates degree or higher
- Experience Independently completing a wide range of Workplace Solutions customer services activities such as workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, switchboard, reception, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Outgoing and Welcoming
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Collaboration skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Sales Origination Associate Director
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - Kansas City
Technology and Operations Social Media Associate Manager
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Francisco
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.