Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology moves at a breakneck pace. Today’s new breakthrough is tomorrow’s obsolete solution. Are you just bystanders watching it all go by or are you leveraging your expertise to help clients innovate grow and improve their operations?
Accenture Technology delivers everything from point solutions for a single business function to large, long-term outsourcing services and complex systems integration installations spanning multiple businesses and functions. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced Technology team with the credibility, expertise and insight to help our clients become high-performing organizations.
The APIGEE API engineer will support the requirements of the service area, create complex API architecture solutions and apply them to strategic efforts internally or work with technology teams as a subject matter expert across the API projects and with our partner vendors. You will also be responsible for architecting, setting up, managing, and evangelizing the tools and processes.
- Experience with at least one large scale API implementation
- Installation, configuration and development including work within a production environment
- Infrastructure architecture and design in Cloud (PaaS and IaaS), especially around Linux-based workloads using virtualization or containers (Docker) or Kubernetes
- Experience with security and cryptography
- Experience with API architecture design patterns and supporting infrastructure
- Experience and interest in Cloud and containerization technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Prior experience working in areas of emerging technology and driving new points of view and capabilities
- Experience in defining one or more following architecture aspects: Availability, Maintainability, Operability, Scalability and Portability * Prior experience in management methodologies (waterfall or agile), enterprise planning, estimation, and project management (single and multi-site)
- Experience delivering end-to-end solutions (Lifecycle for infrastructure including SDLC)
- Possess the ability to confidently articulate the benefits (and drawbacks) of an open source implementation to technical and non-technical client stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Proven ability to create a business plan and execute against it
- Minimum 1 year of experience with one or more of the following API Technologies: APIGEE, CA Layer 7, Webmethods, Mulesoft
- Minimum 1 year of Agile development experience using continuous integration and/or other DevOps tooling
- Minimum 1 year of technical architecture experience
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.