Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Our Operational Technology (OT) team helps clients identify and evaluate security gaps in industrial control systems (ICS), subsequently driving the implementation of solutions to mitigate security exposure. Our OT security consultants are expected to anticipate security requirements, analyze and understand the client security posture and formulate right-sized solutions based on industry leading practices tailored to their specific industries.
You will be responsible for leading ICS security vulnerability assessments and remediation activities along with providing recommendations across a broad range of security domains. An OT Security Consultant / Manager must be proficient with industrial control systems /networks and be able to either lead or support ICS vulnerability assessments and remediation efforts.
In order to be successful at this role, you must have experience in most of the following skills:
- Minimum of 2 years control systems security background with relevant previous experience in a technical or consulting environment.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with ICS systems and ICS security industry practices along with exposure to Operational technologies
- Minimum 2 years with supporting PLC, DCS, SIS, HMI or SCADA systems. Experience supporting and troubleshooting industrial protocols such as OPC, Modbus TCP, HART, Foundation Fieldbus
- 2 years comprehensive working knowledge of one or more of the following: IEC 62443/ISA 99, ISO 27001, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Good Practice.
- Experience deploying or supporting security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, centralized alert logging and monitoring in ICS environments
- Experience in deploying security program at energy companies or large manufacturing organizations
- Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
- Experience designing, maintaining and supporting ICS network infrastructure, including industrial wireless networking – e.g. CCNA, CCNP preferred.
- Relevant industry or industrial certifications are highly preferred
- Ideally have experience and skills in safety-related control systems, including a working knowledge of Functional Safety Standards.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal is key to success of this role
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.