- Min Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related field.
- Professional certifications in recognised IT industry certifications such as ITIL, CITM, CBCP or other certification is an added advantage.
- Certificate in Business Analysis is an added advantage.
- Minimum 10 - 15 years working experience in IT operations or management services in large scale projects, preferably in IT organisation.
- Knowledgeable in IT asset management.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Management (ESM) systems such as BMC Remedy.
- Experienced in leading technical or service operations in multivendor environment, ERP and large data centres.
- Ability to define and chart technology strategies and directions for the business.
- Ability to design and implement ICT solution specifically in the areas of application and infrastructure management.
- Proven experience in driving innovation in digital platforms within an IT shared services environment
- Ability to recommend, design, implement and support the ICT solutions or disaster recovery (DR) systems that is relevant to the tower.
- Ability to analyse operational complexity and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to strategically analyse business and technology improvements which are beneficial to the organisation and drive the changes to achieve end results.
- Good understanding of operations and commercials of an ICT related organisation.
- Good command in English, both writing and speaking. Mandarin proficiency is an added advantage.
- Good presentation and communication skills are essential for the successful engagement of stakeholders and employees.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.