- Lead a workstream (CS / RCS / SRT) or a defined portion of a Service Transition program
- Define, build, and implement workable components to Service Transition programs by leveraging existing standard solution components as much as possible from previous waves
- Planning, monitoring and controlling the Recruitment within timelines, milestones and budget
- Perform CS risk management
- Proactively address changes to scope/effort/budget/change requests/issues during CS and escalate to Transition lead where appropriate
- Adhere to and implement standard transition methods and tools
- Monitor and track the CS progress
- Initiate application access for the team
- Ensure people / process & technology readiness
- Plays delivery role within the program basis FA (PTP/OTC/RTR) or HR function or IT function
- Conduct interviews for new hires in the program / project and coordinate timely onboarding in discussion with HR
- Ensure all new and old resources have the required knowledge to take on service delivery
- Support Transition Lead by creating response materials for inqury from Fit-Gap sessions
- Support Transition Lead in the estimation of costs for transition and developing work plans for a work stream (CS / RCS / SRT etc.)
- Participate in Fit-Gap session and Service Transition activities
- Apply advanced analytical skills in assessing concepts and alternatives
- Provide the key dates for IT enablement to Technology team
- Define detailed cost and benefits of a given solution of a Service Transition program
- Manage stakeholder relationship within their area of responsibility
- Provide peer review to other service transition activities (if developed by another CS Expert)
- Coordinate and prepare for Recruitment meetings
- Coordinate pre-process training for the new hires to be able to hit the floor timely when required for CS/RCS
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately to high complex problems.
- Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management and implement in service transitions
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at the client organization
- Requires minimal guidance / acts independently when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages medium-large sized teams and/or work efforts during the service transition
- HR (Hire to Retire) / IT (All sub activities) / F&A (PTP/OTC/RTR) industry knowledge (Domain Experience)
- SSC Operation Working Experience
- Risk and Issue Management Experience
- Demand Management / Hiring and Tracking recruitment
- Project Management including tracking of service transition (E2E)
- Work planning / Planning of CS and service transition
- Technology and Work Environment planning
- Reporting capability to stakeholders
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.