Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Security Services: Security, privacy, and operational resilience are critical issues facing both public and private organizations today. Security services help organizations in their management of information and technology risks by delivering end-to-end solutions, using proven methodologies and tools in a consistent manner. Our services help organizations address evolving and pervasive issues such as identity theft, data security breaches, data leakage, cyber intelligence & security, and system outages across organizations of various sizes and industries, with the goal of enabling ongoing, secure, and reliable operations across the enterprise.
We are looking for an experienced Threat Intelligence Manager to lead Threat Intelligence and provide services to our customers mainly based in Malaysia. The threat intelligence candidate should be able to work across the incident lifecycle to build detections and identify patterns of activities to better understand an adversary’s actions, expedite response, and constantly update the collective understanding of threats. In addition to leveraging this knowledge to arm our analysts and consultants, we also provide actionable threat intelligence to Accenture customers in the form of security advisories and quarterly threat reports.
8-10 years of experience into Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems structures and internals (e.g., process management, directory structure, installed applications), cloud service models, data communications terminology (e.g., networking protocols, Ethernet, IP, encryption), network security (e.g., encryption, firewalls, authentication, honey pots, perimeter protection), scripting (e.g., python, shell), common reporting databases and tools, common networking devices and their configurations, computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies. The candidate should have experience into the following: -
- Review of cyber threat warnings, bulletins, alerts, and incident reporting documentation and databases produced by Governments, Threat Intelligence Communities such as FS-ISAC, Threat Information Portals such as iSight (FireEye) and iDefense, and a variety of open source publications and formats.
- Provides threat intelligence analysis in accordance with established threat intelligence requirements.
- Conducts research on emerging security threats; provides correlation and trending of cyber incident activity.
- Maintains knowledge of adversary activities, including intrusion tactics, attack techniques and operational procedures.
- Maintains Situational Awareness and reports on advanced threats, including Advanced Persistent Threat (APT).
- Coordinates with management, stakeholders and team members to deliver timely and actionable intelligence; provides written reports and threat briefings.
- Partners with Assessments Teams and prepares cyber threat assessments of internal programs and new acquisitions based on threat analysis.
- Performs threat hunt operations using known adversary tactics, techniques and procedures as well as indicators of attack in order to detect adversaries with persistent access to the enterprise.
- Maintains close coordination with Vulnerability Management Team regarding emerging threats.
- Performs metrics analysis and associated reporting.
- Strong knowledge of the Cyber Kill Chain, MITRE ATT&CK, or other relevant cybersecurity defense and intelligence frameworks.
- In-depth knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape, as well as a dedicated and self-driven desire to research current information security landscape.
- Experience with commercial and open source Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs).
- Familiarity with YARA, OpenIOC, and STIX frameworks is preferred but not required.
- Experience with writing scripts using Python or other scripting languages.
- Robust interpersonal skills for interfacing with all levels of internal colleagues and external clients across a wide variety of businesses.
- Exceptional organizational, attention to detail, and research skills.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant work experience for Manager roles
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area of study with a preference for Computer Science or Information Systems
- Good understanding of infrastructure security, cybersecurity as well as threat and vulnerability management
- Good working knowledge some of the following
- Knowledge of networking and security (TCP, SSL, authentication, Linux PAM, OpenSSL, Apache, RPM)
- Experience with different Kill-chain Method (Dimond Model or Military model / Computer security model)
- Experience in mentoring or coaching members of a team.
- Qualifications within the IT Security field desirable though not essential. SANS Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), Certified Incident Handler (GCIH), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including both technical and business writing, documentation and presentation skills.
- Strong time management skills; self-directed, with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work both independently and part of a culturally diverse team
- Proven leadership
- Ability to present ideas and results to technical and non-technical audiences
- Previous consulting firm experience is an asset
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.