Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Java Developer professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Java Developer Professional, you will contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions. You are skilled in designing, coding, testing, and implementation of configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the technology solution.
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level software strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise.
- Assisting in the integration of technical and application components to meet business requirements.
- Designing, coding and testing program modules that meet design specifications.
- Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements.
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to deploy an application.
- Relevant IT working experience in Java/ J2EE development.
- Experienced with Maven, Bamboo and other dev tools.
- Experienced with Oracle 12 & SQL/PLSQL.
- Experienced with HPSM and JIRA.
- Experience with JBoss app server is a plus.
- Experience with Project Library is a plus.
- Ability to work as a team member
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.