- Design, Build and Implement Total rewards processes, policies, programs in alignment with Business and HR strategy
- Plan and coordinate the timely processing of all operational transactions related to compensation, benefits, pensions and equity programs according to agreed SLAs and statutory obligations
- Process operational transactions for the total rewards function depending on the functional alignment (equity programs, pensions or compensation) which include managing data, creating invoice and report, executing recurring and one-time release processes, maintaining control log, payroll file audits, delivery of files to local countries, administering RSU share Sell-Back program etc
- Help develop and apply global guidelines, frameworks, toolkits and methodologies (contributing requirements, ideas and resource)
- Manage significant enhancements to Total rewards systems, tools and processes, designing processes, procedures, systems requirements, reports, policies and other enabling tools necessary to effectively operationalize global processes
- Serve as subject matter expert, applying comprehensive knowledge of one or more HR processes and associated tools and maintain expert knowledge by researching best practices, monitoring legal developments, evaluating emerging trends, keeping appraised of technological advancements and conducting benchmark comparisons
- Execute responsibilities such as Market data collection, Market Intelligence, Analysis and target development and ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with compensation strategy and direction for the GU / country
- Monitor Accenture's compensation and pension programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws, standards, and Work Council agreements in order to guarantee Accenture programs are fully integrated with statutory programs within each country
- Participate in pension market surveys and monitor compensation and pension trends to provide guidance to leadership on direction on the programs
- Manage health and welfare and benefits projects as necessary (e.g., multinational insurance pooling, analysis of coverage data for outsourcing or merger/acquisitions, Accenture Leadership new program design, etc.)
- Accountable for the operational management, implementation and continuous operation of Global Compensation programs & projects
- Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for HR and leadership/employees in assigned areas
- Responsible for effective service delivery of Compensation and Compensation Admin activities within a GU
- Support Total rewards lead in various programs and initiatives in the total rewards area
- Establish and build relationships with multiple internal/external customers
- Maintain regular meetings with executives from external brokers transfer agent, local share plan coordinators, controllers and payroll personnel in each country and senior managers from tax, legal, accounting and Accenture Leadership matters
Minimum 2 years experience in dealing with compensation and benefits
Knowledge in BPS/BPO industry will be an added advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.