Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Technology professionals implement and lead highly complex technology projects. Working with clients, they design, develop and deliver innovative technology solutions that drive high performance. These professionals may build, test, install and maintain software across a variety of projects and industries, working with leading enterprise applications such as SAP, Siebel, PeopleSoft and Oracle or with custom-built applications, and they are involved in a wide range of challenging global technology projects.
Testing and Test Automation professionals work across the Service Delivery Lifecycle to analyze, design, build, test, implement and/or maintain multiple system components or applications for Accenture or our clients.
As a Testing/Test Automation Professional, you will contribute to all testing and the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based test automation solutions. You are skilled in test management, designing, coding, testing, and implementation of test automation code/configuration to meet both functional and technical requirements. You may have also some oversight responsibility for the test management and test automation solution.
- Assisting in the planning and analyzing of high-level testing & test automation strategies and solutions through functional and technical expertise
- Implementing and assisting in designing analyses that will identify requirements related to people, processes and technology
- Participating in implementing the testing and testing automation solution, including testing tools, test automation tools, test monitoring and management tools
- Assisting in the testing of technical and application components to meet business requirements
- Assisting in designing the framework of a testing and testing automation solution, including testing tools, test automation tools, test monitoring and management
- Testing and testing automation program modules that meet design specifications, covering Unit Test, System Test, System Integration Test, User Acceptance Test, Performance test (incl. performance tuning), Regression Test, Operation Acceptance Test, and Disaster Recovery test
- Maintaining, tuning and repairing testing and test automation in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications; perform preventive maintenance activities; providing user support
- Assisting in the creation of test scripts; executing and documenting the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets performance requirements
- Assisting in identifying configuration changes to applications so that they meet business process requirements
- Assisting in implementing all actions required to test and test automation an application
- Assisting in defining the characteristics, capabilities, inputs, outputs, and results necessary to describe the required functionality of a system, software application, network, training course, user interface or any other technology or product
- Relevant IT working experience in Testing management and Test automation
- Working knowledge of Silktest, HP QC, Selenium, Appium, JIRA, Confluence
- Ability to work as a team member
- Collaboration skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Time management skills
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Financial Services Social Lead
Corporate Hospitality and Administrative Specialist: Cambridge, MA
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - .Net Development Team Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.